The alternative to a traditional kindergarten
The nursery offers to two-year-old kids the opportunity to have a part-time insertion or a full-time insertion. Unlike other traditional schools, we work, in an Anglo-Saxon style, on the basic autonomy of the children.
- we do not have highchairs
- we do not have bibs
- we do not have feeding bottles
- in accordance with the families the children abandon in the fastest time possible eventual diapers and pacifiers
The children are managed by:
- Native English speakers’ teachers. The neurosciences have demonstrated the effectiveness of the early exposition to languages. Children this age often don’t speak clearly, but they do have a high capacity of absorbing the language and comprehending the meaning.
- Italian pedagogists, to support the English teachers, they mainly deal with the insertion in the school and the detachment from the mothers.
How does it work.
The service offered by the school is structured in the following way:
- Full-time timetable: from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Part-time timetable: from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 1:00pm
- On request: pre and post school. It is possible to enter the school at 7:30am and to extend the stay until 6:30pm
- Lunchtime: the kids will eat at school with the teachers. It is possible to follow different diets for certified motivations