Kids from 3 to 5 years old have access.
Unlike other kindergartens, the school works in a Anglo-Saxon style, on the development and autonomy of the kids.
The kids are managed by:
- Native English speakers’ teachers. The teaching is structured in a way that takes advantage of the natural predisposition of the kids towards learning. The recreational activities allow the little students to obtain, in a fun way, solid language skills.
- Italian teachers, supporting English teachers, who specifically take care of projects referring to the ministerial regulations for officially recognized schools.
How does it work.
The service offered by the school is structured in the following way:
- Full-time: from Monday to Friday from 8:00am until 4:30pm
- On request: pre and post school. It is possible to enter at 7:30am and stay until 6:30pm
- Lunchtime: the kids eat at school with the teachers. It is possible to follow different diets for certified motivations.